Standard Bike Fit:
A standard bike fit session is typically 4 hours.
Fit sessions can take longer, based on individual challenges faced, work and changes required.
The fit process includes:
- Riding and injury history interview
- Functional assessment of your stability, range of motion and motor recruitment
- On bike assessment to establish areas that compromise performance or increase the risk towards injury
- Comprehensive shoe foot correction consisting of: cleat positioning, cleat rotational angle, fitting of corrective insoles, cleat wedges, heel wedges, in-shoe wedges and cleat shims on an ‘as required’ basis using patented neurological testing to confirm an optimal result
- Changes to position and equipment as required
- Email summary of the outcome of your session and a record of the changes to your position
- A 30 minute follow-up session within 12-16* weeks from date of your fit
Fit Fees & Time & Location (in Singapore):
- Fee: SGD600 (one bike and one pair of shoes)
- A 50% deposit is required to secure your booking
- Price is exclusive of parts and mechanical work, except as identified below
- Balance of fee is payable at conclusion of the bike fit
Fit Adaptation Period:
Following your fit session, you will need to ensure you allow for a 3* week fit adaptation period. This is to allow your body to adjust to your new setup. This fit adaption is required to maximise the outcome of your fit session.
- During this time, you will need to ride 3-4 times per week, over a 3 week period and at 70-75% of your maximum heart rate.
- Please talk to me should your competitive season be impacted by following the post fit adaption period
* The 3 week adaption period may take longer based on time available to ride.
Professional Solutions for Cyclists & Triathletes
www.bikefitasia.com| firstname.lastname@example.org │ +65 9898 4358